Wednesday, July 15, 2009

hump day.friday is almost here









okay so today is post be hump/vent day.im going to start leaving everything on the hump so the rest of my week will b just find and dandy.so if you wanna erk my nerves.lol.please do it prior to Wednesday so i can include you on my blog.lol.i kno you are wondering about the pic.just keep reading i promise it gets explained

well so far everything has been pretty easy this week.washed my clothes last night so i'm not being attacked anymore.got in a couple of extra hours at work.and i'm ending my week by performing w/ one of my favorite artist SUZY ROCK.she's hot.yall gotta check her out.

okay so now for the vent.well not really too much.jst something that caught my attention.and made me wonder WHY?

its the dreaded 'two hands on one knee butt stuck out' pose that i see a lot of girls do.lol
i was on facebook the other day and i got a notification that one of my friends had uploaded a new pic.n one of her friends had the nerve to have her butt stuck all out to the side.i mean she wasnt dressed hoochified or anything.just regular comfortable clothes that a girl would wear out.so this made me go through a couple of photos of my friends to see how man girls do this.and more than one was enough.i must tip my hat to my female friends for not being the ones doing this action.this reasures me that i have classy friends.(and the ghetto ones i keep behind closed doors.lol) but yea.

thats my hump day vent.c.mon girls we got to do better.dont make me have to do this blog again.

peace
-thecomicbookkid-

oh n these are some of the comments left when i posed the question of 'why do girls do this.

No comments: