Monday, August 31, 2009

GOD IS GREAT.but you all kno that already right????

i dont kno if you all noticed but this week i was pretty bummed out.this is why...

okay so on friday i was waken with a txt from my mom "i'm taking the money out today.call me if you need me to wait" i was like why is she taking money out of my acct.(well this is something she always does on my pay day) i was like this is not the right day.i havent got paid yet. but i had.and at that point i realized that i had not enough money to cover all of my bill.(i hate that feeling)

i went the whole week pretty much wondering what i was going to do.i was thinking about all of the extra stuff i did and wishing that i could take it all back. but of course u can never turn back time.

so one day i gotta txt from a great friend. he had noticed that i was bummed out and was wondering y.

i explained my situation and he gave me a scripture to ease my mind.reminding me of the promises of my Heavenly Father.

its soooo hard to trust n have faith when things are going bad.but you have to remember the times that God has brought you through and kno that he will always bring you through.

that scripture was Matthew 6:34

it talks bout not worrying about tomorrow.but i read the whole chapter and it really opened my eyes.

so i was eased a little but when you have bills coming up and you kno you dont have the money to pay them.its REALLY hard to just be calm.

i kept that scripture in my mind through the weekend. then on today (monday the 31 of August) i received a call from my boss and he told me that today i got a BONUS check and it was waiting for me at the office.

i was blown out of the water. its crazy how much God loves us.and we dont love Him back half as much.i kno that i will never be perfect.but i'm glad that i have someone who i can depend on and know's my needs

No comments: