Friday, October 2, 2009

just a weekly check in

hope everyone's week is going great.i kno that i have been doing my micro blogging.and i hope that you all have been enjoying the pics of all the crazy things that i've been doing this week.just a lil check in on some funny/interesting things that have happened this week.

well the latest is that i got a txt from a friend asking me to send her a pic.lol

i was like: WHY
she said: becuase my friends are showing off pics of their BFs (she doenst have one) and i was thinking...if i dont have it...fake it.


that was very funny to me.lol.so i put a question out on twitter and facebook asking if i should send her a pic.
some said yes.some just laughed.others suggested that something else was going to come of it(but we wont go there)
end result i didnt send her a pic.and she tried to play it off as if she was just joking (i think that she stole a pic of me from facebook and showed me off.but its kool.cause now i know she thinks i'm cute.lol)

uh...another thing is...

i've been eating a lot better.i also went to get my hair cut at a random barber shop (if you kno me u'd understand that its a bid todo for me to do something like that) and it turned out really good.so i think i'm keeping that guy.

uh...some more...

idk...OH..yea i got all these kool shirts form shirt.woot.com and threadless.com and i cant wait to show the world.

so thats my weekly check in.i kno i havent blogged in a while.so ya i'm going to try to do this every Friday.ESP if i havent done a 'real' blog the whole week.

so thats all folks

just to keep your weekend great everyday you should sing this song

No comments: