Monday, April 12, 2010

Mexican cookouts ROCK!!!

yea so i havent been blogging much.well not mega blogging.just micro blogging *twitter* .lol.but yea yesterday i went to a cookout that @dustincavazos invited me to. he and all his Selador friends were there.and we ate and played and had great times. u should check out Dustin's Blog he's pretty kool and videos ALL the time.so be on the lookout and be ready to say something to the camera. here are my vids from the day.i only took two.one going and one leaving.in between i was eating.then on the way back i stopped to checkout where JFK was shot.cause i've never really seen it except for in in Eryka Badu's video





the spot where JFK die and where Eryka Badu got naked

1 comment:

rccadvent said...

Hey man,

This is The Lanzanat0r. I was doing some repairs to my costume and found your card in my pocket. I'm pretty sure you wanted me to contact you when the video I was shooting in Time Square was done, and well, it's been done for a long time. Here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awEASeW-jss