Wednesday, March 11, 2009

mid night bell run


so lately i've been talking to my friend (we'll call her Virrey)...she lives in the SD which is like a two day trip away from where i am...and we've been chatting it up about me making a trip out there....nothing too seriouse, but it is a trip that i wouldnt mind taking...plus i know that i would have a SUPPA TIGHT time out there...but talking to her made me remember the times in Orlanda (this is were we met) and then that sparked the memories of my roomies...then that made me remember the good ole bell runs that we use to make
next thing you kno...a bell commercial comes on and i'm like dag...i miss the late night bell runs...so i suit up and hit the door...to my supprise (even though it was half way near 90 earlier that day) the temp had dropped to what felt like 20 below...lol... so i jumped back in the house and grabbed the good ole heavy coat (prolly not needed...could've settled for the light jacket)
i get to the bell and order the seven layer nacho which is only 99cents right now...and boy was it worth it...
so now that i have the late night bell run in my system...i have to make my trip out to SD sometime soon...all i need are some riders, then i'm on the way...
sounds like my other firend (we'll call her MandyJOE) is wanting to go out that way to...do i smell a reunion comming on??? i sure hope so....cause u guys effin Rock....lol...well thats the end of that...
till next time
oh yea...another phone pic...if you were wondering


No comments: