Thursday, March 5, 2009

OMG its the Li-Bra-Ry (library broken into hard syllables)


soooo....today i planned on cleaning up, then obtaining a lybrary card..then working on this comic for some one that is very special to me....it seems that the only thing that i have done so far was get the library card....well i did make one step to cleaning...and that was getting a vacuum from my friend....(sigh) but its soooo frickin hard to get up the motivation to clean....well if i had two days off, back to back, then it wouldn't be so bad...but my boss gave me the crazy mans schedule and gave me a day off, a day on, then another day off...so i was like okay...and i took what was given to me, with no complaint...cause i never do anyway...

so i get to the libray (and for some reason i want to spell it lybrary...which is totally wrong) and i'm like hey...i havent blogged in a while so lets take a stab at it again...a lot of people around me have been blogging...so i'm like hey...i'm a quarter original...i've gotta step my game back up...so here i am...blogging again...too bad no one reads this...cause then i would be likek super kool...and have millions of followers....but i only seem to have like one...and that person is me...so i guess it don't matter...lol. but hey..who needs followers when u can lead yourself right????

so with that said...i think i'm going to get started on this picture...for a person that is very special to me...and her friends...i hope they like it...cause i'm only doing it one time..and thats going to be it...lol...even though i kno that if she dont like it..then i'm going to re-do it...lol...but now i'm getting off...cause supposedly i'm in a study area...and i'm so not studying.

No comments: